Sarsaparilla Root Extract contains saponins, tannins, polyphenols, phytosterols and alkaloids. It is derived from the sarsaparilla plant (Smilax china), which is made up of woody vines. It It is also known as Smilax. This is made from pure Sarsaparilla Root.
- 10:1 ratio extract - Extra Strength
- Rich in antioxidants and has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Contains saponins, tannins, polyphenols, phytosterols and alkaloids which may help support liver health.
- Contains a compound called smilagenin that may help reduce inflammation in the body.
- For Skin Health - Sarsaparilla root extract contains polyphenols, which are known to be beneficial for healthy skin, and it may help support some skin problems.
- Support liver and kidney
Welcome to our store
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar– Apple cider vinegar has been a home remedy for a multitude of ills for thousands of years. It has also been used to manage pain and reduce inflammation. This can be done topically or internally, usually diluted in water either way.
Organic Açai Berries Freeze Dried Powwder
Açai berries are high in antioxidants. They also contain B vitamins, magnesium, potassium, healthy fats, and phosphorus. The açai berry is one of the most well-known superfoods that is beneficial for the body’s microbiome. Studies have shown that açai berries have anti-inflammatory properties, help improve the cognitive function, maintaining healthy blood sugar levels, and protect against heart diseases. The berries themselves have also been suggested to help slow down age-related memory loss in individuals.
Organic Kale Powder
Kale has an excellent source of nutrients like zinc, folate, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, fiber, and iron. Research has shown that dark leafy greens can reduce the risk of chronic illnesses like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.