- Black Henna Powder - A specially formulated, pre-mixed, easy-to-use powder that will give you a black hair color naturally, while conditioning your hair.
- Unique Blend of Natural Herbs: Made with all organic products, natural and free of chemicals. Naturally color your hair and condition it too.
- Easy to Use: With this special blend there is no need to mix your own powders. This mix is ready to use!
- Special formulation of Henna, Indigo, Amla, & Shikakai, to achieve an even black color.
- Long Lasting Natural Color: The unique formula with natural ingredients help you achieve even coloring that will last longer.
- Unique Formula: Henna is enriched with effective natural herbs including Amla, Indigo and Shikakai to achieve perfect color and to help with dandruff, hair loss and grey hair coverage, leaving your hair shiny and soft.
- This amazing blend of organic herbal extracts will cover your grey, give you a beautiful black hair color, and condition your hair and scalp. These amazing ingredients will strengthen your hair, repair damage, and make your hair shiny and soft.
- Made with only all natural, organic ingredients, and absolutely free of any chemicals, additives, metallic salts, ammonia or peroxides. This is an amazing alternative way to color your hair naturally, while nourishing it at the same time. A perfect solution for anyone who has experienced irritation or allergic reactions to harsh chemical dyes.
- Suitable for both men and women. May be used on hair and beards.
Directions for using Black Henna Powder:
For best results, use on clean dry hair and apply vaseline along your hairline to avoid coloring your skin.
In a bowl, mix the black henna powder with warm water. Stir it until it is thick and smooth with no lumps.
Section out your hair. Using gloves, apply an even coat on your hair. Leave it on for about 30-45 mins., then rinse off with water (no shampoo).
*It is recommended to do a patch test on a small section of hair. Always wear gloves while applying so that you do not color your skin. This is not a chemical dye that gives instant results. If your hair is already chemically treated, the results will take time to come. The color on your hair will get darker over time. It may take 48-72 hours for the color to fully develop. Individual results may vary.