- A special formulation containing Neem powder, with Aloe Vera Powder, Dead Sea Mud Powder, Turmeric Powder, and Multani Mud powder. This is a facial mask packed with powerhouse ingredients that will leave your skin glowing.
- Easy to use - Just mix with water, milk, or rosewater to form a paste. Let this paste sit for 5-10 minutes. Apply to your skin and massage in circular motions. Leave on for 3-5 minutes, and follow by washing your face with lukewarm water.
- Contains only all natural & certified organic ingredients. Free from any type of chemicals, additives, bleaches or fillers. It is all natural, Non GMO, & Vegan.
- Certified Organic Ayurvedic Ingredients
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, beta carotene, & antioxidents
- Moisturizing and hydrating for skin. Cleansing and exfoliating, for clearer, brighter skin that glows.
- Your face will feel fresh, light & clean, free from the oil and impurities of the day. This Neem mask is suitable for normal to oily skin, and is great for mild acne or blemishes.
- Neem can help in healing mild skin problems like rashes, irritation, burns and blemishes. It also helps in nourishing dry skin. The natural moisturizing properties of neem powder help in treating skin dryness by nourishing the skin cells and for restoring the skin pH balance.
- The other ingredients such as Aloe Vera Powder hydrates and soothes dry skin. Dead Sea Mud Powder contains 26 natural minerals, and purifies skin of toxins. Multani Mud Powder deep cleans your skin and minimizes pore size. Turmeric Powder is an anti-inflammatory, & will help reduce the appearance of scars and help with uneven skin tone.
Welcome to our store
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar– Apple cider vinegar has been a home remedy for a multitude of ills for thousands of years. It has also been used to manage pain and reduce inflammation. This can be done topically or internally, usually diluted in water either way.
Organic Açai Berries Freeze Dried Powwder
Açai berries are high in antioxidants. They also contain B vitamins, magnesium, potassium, healthy fats, and phosphorus. The açai berry is one of the most well-known superfoods that is beneficial for the body’s microbiome. Studies have shown that açai berries have anti-inflammatory properties, help improve the cognitive function, maintaining healthy blood sugar levels, and protect against heart diseases. The berries themselves have also been suggested to help slow down age-related memory loss in individuals.
Organic Kale Powder
Kale has an excellent source of nutrients like zinc, folate, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, fiber, and iron. Research has shown that dark leafy greens can reduce the risk of chronic illnesses like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.