- Organic Indigo Powder - 4 oz.
- This is a pure Indigo powder, completely natural and free of any additives, chemicals, metallic salts, peroxides or any other ingredients. It's just pure organic Indigo powder.
- Indigo is a natural dye that is obtained from the plant Indigofera tinctoria. It’s rich, dark blue in color. It is known to be one of the oldest dyes to be used for textile dyeing and printing. However, now it is very commonly used in combination with henna as a natural hair dye.
- Indigo Powder is a hair dye that is used in combination with henna powder or other herbs to achieve a range of permanent hair colors from red/browns, dark brown, and black. Indigo powder is great way to permanently dye your hair naturally!
- Important note: Indigo used alone will not effectively dye your hair. Indigo powder must be used after or in combination with high-quality Henna Powder.
Indigo powder, when combined with other products like Henna, can achieve a rich brown color, or apply it over henna dyed hair to achieve a lush black. It can also be mixed with amla or other products to make nourishing treatments for your hair.
- Completely natural, plant based hair color free of chemicals, additives, metallic salts. An alternative way to color your hair without harsh chemical reactions, irritation to scalp, and damage to hair.
Welcome to our store
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar– Apple cider vinegar has been a home remedy for a multitude of ills for thousands of years. It has also been used to manage pain and reduce inflammation. This can be done topically or internally, usually diluted in water either way.
Organic Açai Berries Freeze Dried Powwder
Açai berries are high in antioxidants. They also contain B vitamins, magnesium, potassium, healthy fats, and phosphorus. The açai berry is one of the most well-known superfoods that is beneficial for the body’s microbiome. Studies have shown that açai berries have anti-inflammatory properties, help improve the cognitive function, maintaining healthy blood sugar levels, and protect against heart diseases. The berries themselves have also been suggested to help slow down age-related memory loss in individuals.
Organic Kale Powder
Kale has an excellent source of nutrients like zinc, folate, magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, fiber, and iron. Research has shown that dark leafy greens can reduce the risk of chronic illnesses like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
This quality powder is made from only the fruiting bodies of mushrooms, no other added ingredients